Service Policies and Reservation Preparation
Service Cancelation Policy
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected. Services must abide by all policies listed on the policy page. All in house services require a minimum of 24 business hours to be canceled to not forfeit your appointment deposit. The cancelation policy applies to ALL Deposits, Payments, Gift Cards, Promotional Payments. If using a credit from a membership, gift card or promotion- value will be null and void. If your form of payment declines in the event we must charge you for one of these circumstances- You will be authorized to pay what is due before making another appointment as well as fees associated with the attempted charge if applicable and you will be subject to rejection of booking services in the future. All reservations will require a deposit or payment through our online booking system or you may arrange to make a deposit in our shop.
Confirmation Messages, Late/ Cancelation Policy and Payment:
* As a courtesy you will receive up to 3 reminders in total for your appointment between text messages and emails. The responsibility is of the client to be sure they arrive to their scheduled appointments, not the responsibility of Ananta Wellness and Beauty Boutique. Please notify us if you would like to receive your confirmation another way.
* A credit card must be placed on file or a 50% deposit must be paid to move forward with a future booking.
* Less than 24 hours and same day cancelations= 50% of the booking
No Show= 100% of the booking
10 Minutes or Later = Subjected to rescheduling and be responsible for 20% of the late booking to be paid. Deposits will not be refunded.
* Services requiring complete payment are non-returnable or transferrable for same day cancelations or no show bookings, as well as the classes held in the Love and Light Ashram room. Services requiring complete payment can be transferred to another day with 24 hours notice.
* An initial consultation can be booked online and this can be done virtually or by phone call. This can be up to 20 minutes long. The fee of the consultation will be applied towards your service of choice.
* Tips are greatly appreciated by all our technicians but not mandatory. These can be accepted personally by your technician by cash or payment apps, such as Venmo.
* We accept all major credit cards and cash for services and retail. We do not accept personal checks.
- In the very unlikely event we must cancel a reservation and keep the business closed ( such as weather complications or sickness of a technician) we will reschedule the appointments as soon as we are able.
Promotional Services Policy
All promotions purchased in house or online list their promotional expirations at the time of purchase, however the paid value never expires. All Promotional Purchases will be offered in the form of a virtual gift card through our system. As listed above, the cancelation policy applies to ALL deposits of any kind, including gift certificates and promotional certificates. If the minimum of 24 business hours is not met for a cancelation, the entire value will be null and void.
Pausing or Canceling In House Memberships
Monthly Memberships ("i.e. Skin Care Monthly or Seasonal Memberships")
All of our in house services process through "Recharge" You may hold/pause a monthly membership through "Recharge" prior to the charge date to avoid unwanted charges. Refunds are not applicable once a payment has been processed and will remain applicable for the designated use. Refunds are not applicable for completed services or memberships. All cancelation policies apply to all services including memberships.
Yearly Membership Agreements (i.e. such as the Gem or Royal Gem Memberships) are binding once your initial deposit has been made. You will make a deposit and sign a document confirming enrollment, and you will then pay monthly to the amount agreed to in your agreement. If you decide to cancel before your yearly terms are met, a requirement of a signed 30 day written notice must be accepted (a cancelation from yourself through "Recharge" will NOT be accepted). This membership includes multiple incentives and discounts with all our services and retail. Each quarter you will be given products in a discounted bundle that pairs along with a payment plan to pay it in 3 increments (i.e. divided up within 3 months, i.e per 1 quarter). You will agree to pay for any products that remain unpaid for within your contract terms. Returns will NOT be accepted for opened products, and exchanges can ONLY be made within 10 days. You are allowed ONE pause per year (written notice is required), and that paused month will roll over past your final month for use. ALL cancelation policies apply for services, and last minute canceled services (24 business hours or less) will be forfeited towards your monthly service hours.
Preparing for your Reservation
Preparing for your Reservation
- If there are any contraindications the day of your appointment that you weren’t aware of, for the safety and wellbeing of both the client and technician, you will be asked to rebook. Certain questions will be asked at every appointment to ensure no changes have taken place that could affect the client. Failure to update your technician of changes might forfeit your appointment resulting in a rescheduling fee or an undesired result.
-Please arrive no more than 10 minutes early to settle in our lounge area. Clients more than 10 minutes late will be subjected to rescheduling and be responsible for 20% of the late booking to be paid. If a deposit was placed, it will not be refunded.
- We recommend for all lash and skin services that skin is free of makeup or oily products.
- Please avoid heavy exercise and caffeine consumption prior to your appointment.
- Hand towel service and being asked to wash hands prior to appointments will be a requirement.
- Our space is a “cell phone and shoe free facility” (a charging station is available at the front desk and we offer disposable slipper socks). Our space offers treatments that require a serene and quiet environment with multiple treatment rooms. Please be mindful of your surroundings as you may not be the only one receiving services that day.
- Pricing for services can always change without notice. If we feel you need more time for an appointment that requires a different price we will make the suggestion prior to proceeding with the appointment.
- All booking is typically available online for up to 3 months ahead. It is highly recommended to pre-book appointments or make standing appointments (2-4 in advance) to ensure you get in for your self care.
- If you are booking online for another family member, they MUST have their own account. You can pay however you wish, but please do not book it under your name- we must legally know the individual in our facility.
Prior to Booking, Please Read The Rest of Our Policies
In the event you are looking for a last minute appointment to be offered within 48 hours, you must text/call us directly (203.200.0034). Last minute bookings are not recommended and often not available.
- In the offset chance you are not 100% happy with your service, please contact us within 48 hours to schedule an immediate follow up where we will make it right.
- No refunds on services provided.
- Please no guests (including children). Our reception area is not fit to have guests at this time that are not receiving services. If this is not possible you will be responsible for re-booking and paying for your appointment that you cannot fulfill that day.
- We will always give you our professional recommendations for aftercare following your appointment. It is our suggestion as professionals that you follow these instructions for optimal results. If aftercare isn’t followed we are not responsible for undesired results.
- Please understand certain protocols are followed for safety and sanitary reasons. If we do not fully complete protocols, or you do not listen to our professional opinion, then you have accepted full responsibility if anything were to happen, such as a reaction or undesired results.
- As with anything, there are always risks of a potential allergic reaction. Reactions can happen at any point of a clients life due to many reasons, and the client takes full responsibility and cannot hold Ananta Wellness and BEauty Boutique (Ananta LLC) liable if these circumstances take place. They will accept and follow protocol from their technician to seek proper medical care. Technicians are not medical professionals and cannot give medical advice or diagnose the client, they can only provide an “MSDS form” or a “Service Protocol sheet”.
Service providers at Ananta Wellness and Beauty Boutique reserve the right to refuse any business if certain situations are threatening, in the best interest of the consumer or provider, or other miscellaneous circumstances such as refusal to respect company policies.
By booking a reservation at Ananta, you agree to the above listed policies.
Health and Safety
ur technicians are all properly licensed, insured and continuously grow their knowledge in their scope of practice/s.
While we work in close proximity with our clients, disinfection and disease control is our number one priority here; along with providing safely catered services to each client.
We continue to abide by all current recommendations through the Health Department and the CDC.
We use only the best and harmelss professional grade products for our services and disinfectants inside our facility.
We are constantly striving for the best options for our environment to reduce carbon footprint as well, and aim to hold a sustainable and environmentally friendly space